Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Not late for once :)

So... Where's Brad?

On the other news: It seems that some bloke said that if Bin Laden is found or killed a nuclear bomb will detonate. Seems rather improbable but I have to admit I feel a bit uncomfortable knowing that.

Last weeks main topic turned out to be creativity and such so I decided to continue this conversation. I have seen that Ze Frank's video and I was amazed by the sheer fact that he was so right about it. I realized how I have been addicted to brain crack for way too long time and things have to change. Sadly, they didn't and I just continued my life as planning perfectionist.

Luckily my laptop just died as I said a week or so ago which meant that I couldn't just sit and stare at it's screen and see how other people did stuff all day long. I started doing stuff myself and I'm hoping I'll continue this habit after I get my computer built. I mean I wish I'd be a person who does a lot of things or at least something like e.g. Taylor and her writing. I would like to read more of it since I hate cliffhangers and I liked it  very much.

As of now I haven't really done that much but every journey begins with a single step and so on. Just last night my brother introduced me to Worth 1000 and I fell in love immediately. I can't believe I hadn't visited it before, it's just the right place to boost my creativity.

At some point there was an ending to this post but it seems I lost it somewhere in my mind and I'll probably remember it the minute I post this thing.

dftba

Miika

No comments:

Post a Comment