I, for one, have a problem with stuff. I'm the kind of person who always thinks, "This thingy might be useful for something, someday for someone, probably me." This isn't a problem, but the fact that I never actually use them for anything is. I probably should get rid of that useless stuff but as I mentioned in your pants I have a brother who uses that stuff as well and I never know whether or not he needs them and I don't think that I can get him to play along with this. I could try but that's pointless since I'm at my granny's house thus being incapable of cleaning my room in any way.
My grandpa had a hip surgery and since we're all on a holiday my mom decided that we should go and help grandma and grandpa with everyday chores. Basically it meant that me and my brother clear snow off the roofs, dig up roof ladders that fell down when no-one hadn't cleared the snow off the roof, carry loads of firewood etc. while girls (I have three little sisters) and mom helped with cooking if not even with that.
Now, since I'm getting tired and my writing is loosing it's consistency that wasn't really there to begin with, and the patheticly slow internet connection here prevents me from accessing your pants, I'd like to ask who begins the theme/challenge thing and when if this hasn't already happened and I have somehow missed it in my humble stupidity.
Good night.
DFTBA
-Miika-
No comments:
Post a Comment