I had my native language matriculation exam this Monday and today I had a psychology exam, which has led to me waking up every other day at 6:45 am and every other day at around 10 am which has led to me being very tired and confused about what's going on around me. On Friday I'll have my final exam and then I'm done with school for the next few years. I'm not so sure how to react to that feeling.
I always get novels and short stories mixed up since here we call novels romaani and short stories novelli. Romaani also means Romanian for some reason. Just wanted to let you know.
To kick things going I'll use these ten questions from inside the actors studio. Sorry Elise for possibly taking your topic but I thought this might be a good way to start things with. I'm not entirely sure whether or not I was supposed to do this this week or not but I'll do it anyway.
1. What is your favorite word?
Maailma (=World, in Finnish it's a combination of two words, maa=earth and ilma=air, sky I didn't realize this until recently)
2. What is your least favorite word?
Hemmo (=dude. It just sounds so unnatural and stupid and it's overused around here)
3. What turns you on?
Nature in spring.
4. What turns you off?
Inconsiderate idiots
5. What sound do you love?
Water hitting the heated rocks in sauna
6. What sound do you hate?
An empty wood carrying semi driving past you
7. What is your favorite curse word?
Vittu (Slang wordish reference to vagina)
8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
Celebrity chef
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Member of Parliament
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
Wanna try again?
That's all for today. Ask me if there's anything you'd like to know something about my answers, or not.
DFTBA
Miika
No comments:
Post a Comment