Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Here I go again

I'm terribly sorry once again for not making it in time. My laptop decided to die a few hours ago but that's not the real reason behind me not writing in time. I was waiting for Brad to write and give some topic/challenge/something, but with no avail. At first I thought it was because of the time difference, so I waited since I knew I could write early in Thursday morning since it's still technically Wednesday there. But there wasn't a new post this morning so I just went to work and continused my day like normally.

This is patheticly short post on the wrong day but that's the best I can do right now. Hopefully I'll get my computer things sorted out before next week.




So that's that. I don't know what do we do but I suggest a challenge for you: Come up with somekind of a punishment for me and Brad and post it in the comments section below.

Miika

1 comment:

  1. I think you guys should tell 3 new people about this collab blog. Then you can tell us about why you picked them and what reaction you got.

    ReplyDelete