Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I just reread my post from last week... I apologize for the typos and near-incoherence, and apparently, the use of UBBC code?

(This is not a forum, self. It's a blog and there are buttons for that).

I was tired. Sorry.

That said, I like these questions! My answers...


1. What is your favorite word?
Wildly. Or mildly. One of those, or some other word.


2. What is your least favorite word?
Natch.

It took me an incredibly long time before I understood what it means, for some reason. Every once in a while, I would run into it on the internet and be slightly confused. Eventually I bothered to look it up and realized it is, of course, short for "naturally."

It's just an ugly, ugly word.


3. What turns you on?
Interesting conversation and general nerditude, because I really do like to talk and I don't know enough nerds and nerdfighters offline.


4. What turns you off?
Indifference, excessive self-indulgence, and Hummers.

Although I guess the last two are pretty much the same thing anyway.


5. What sound do you love?
Music. Just in general.

I blame ( and by "blame," I of course mean, "thank,") my father, who is constantly singing and listening to music and watching concerts on DVD. And my parents put me in piano lessons why I was a kid.

Also, Stephen Fry's voice.


6. What sound do you hate?
Anything loud. I am incredibly jumpy and ridiculously easy to scare. That's something I don't tell a lot of people, for obvious reasons.


7. What is your favorite curse word?
F---! In varying volumes depending on who happens to be around.

Interesting note: I've spent the last few summers working with kids at camp and therefore not swearing, for the sake of being a good role model and all that stuff. I'm actually quite good at watching my language around the youngsters, but a couple weeks after I returned from camp one summer, my friends informed me that I swore a lot more than I used to. Making up for lost time, I guess.


8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
Like Taylor, full-time novelist!


9. What profession would you not like to do?
Underwater welder: applicant must be willing to go underwater for extended periods of time, while wielding a dangerous, blinding, (shiny!) light-spewing fire machine.


10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
"You made it! Good effort. Take a load off, relax. Everyone who arrived before you is waiting just down the hall. They'll be glad to see you."


- Brad

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about typos. I think I'm the leading champion of typos and incoherence but it doesn't matter as long as the message gets through. Or something like that.

    ReplyDelete