Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Rambling

So this is my first "official" free themed post. What should I do with it?

I could try and summarize our posts from last week together but I guess that pretty useless and mostly I'm not feeling like doing anything with my brain right now. By the way, brain is one of those words that's singular in English language and plural in Finnish. I almost wrote brains there which reminded me of that.

I have been looking after two kids this week as a part time job and that has taken quite a lot of my time. Younger, Elli is just one and a half years old and Sampo, her big brother is four. They're lovely and funny and frustrating from time to time. "Tarzan is patriotic" said Sampo yesterday. Don't know why and when I asked him about it he just started to chase some tigers hiding in the bushes. That's that

I'm really out of things to say.

I got my first car on Sunday! It's an old Skoda felicia -97 and it wasn't that expensive and it isn't in a really good shape but it's mine and I like it.

Here's a picture that I took a few days ago:



It has been pretty snowy winter. It was the hottest summer ever recorded, coldest January of the past 50 years and the strongest storm ever struck Finland in August taking down forests and our electricity for three weeks but that's another story for some other day.

That's all

-Miika

No comments:

Post a Comment