It seems that I forgot to do something. I apologize for writing a bit too late on a wrong day. I really need to be more organized. I'll let you decide what happens next.
Straight to business, my pet peeve (among many others) is the word what but not just any what, the what that usually comes right after a bad joke someone just said.
Yes it's funny when you tell a joke or just talk something utterly insane or random and someone else says what but not when you're doing it by yourself. I don't know if this is common abroad but it is here. It's all too common way to try and save your bad joke from failing which it ultimately does with this procedure. For some reason people think that when you're talking about something and you're trying to make it seem funny you just add something totally random in the sentence, which usually even works, but some people just try too hard to force the randomness making it unfunny and stupid and when they realize it themselves they just ask out loud "What?"
That's the first thing that comes to my mind when mentioning pet peeve.
Thank, sorry and DFTBA
Miika
No comments:
Post a Comment